Who is MakerBot?
Founded in 2009, Brooklyn-based MakerBot® (www.makerbot.com) has grown to be the global leader in desktop 3D printing. MakerBot had 16 percent market share of all 3D printers (industrial and personal) made from 2009 to the end of 2011. In 2011, MakerBot had 21.6 percent market share.1 n 2012, MakerBot estimates that it now has a 25 percent market share of the overall 3D printer market. There are more than 15,000 MakerBot Desktop 3D Printers in use by engineers, designers, researchers, and people who just like to make things.
At MakerBot’s Thingiverse website www.thingiverse.com . MakerBot owners can access and contribute to a “universe of things.” More than 35,000 projects, models, and things are available that can be downloaded and made for free, and more than 10 million items have been downloaded from Thingiverse.com.
The Products :
MakerBot ReplicatorDesktop 3D Printer
- Easy to use use with simple connectivity for all your 3D printing needs
- Makes true-to-life objects quickly and easily
- Fun and engaging to use, putting modeling and 3D design in your students’ hands see more
MakerBot Replicator Mini Compact 3D Printer
- Turn any table into a hub for creating educational, entertaining, and useful 3D prints
- Teach children how to think, imagine, create, craft, and print in 3D see more
MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer
- Massive build volume and the best price-to-performance ratio in the extra-large 3D printer category
- Make extra-large and ultra-tall, detailed models for display and classroom use see more
MakerBot Replicator 2X Experimental 3D Printer
Discover Printing With Dual Extrusion Compact 3D PrinterPrint in ABS filament, multiple colors, and more with a MakerBot Replicator 2X Experimental 3D Printer see more
MakerBot Replicator 2
Best 3D Printer for Anything you want to build Compact 3D PrinterPrint in PLA filament, with a MakerBot Replicator 2 3D Printer see more